Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 10

Wiki, Wiki, Wiki...Hmmm...I like the idea for the same reason that vided "Wikis in Plain English" intrigued me, it's a useful and faster way to plan something. I see it for librarian purposes but not for myself. I would rather look and research other people's wikis than make my own unless it was for my job of course. I would just message people about events and parties and such on Facebook involving my own life. A wiki page seems like its fallible to interruption by the wrong person in the group who doesn't really know too much and is only apart of the group because the group got too large. I'm not the biggest fan of its open invitation to all to change who can to change it (yes I do recognize the ability to restrict) though I do like its innovations and the example about using wikis versus emails was a great way to show its use. I like it a lot but I can do without ever using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment