Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 6

I like Youtube.com so I upload to there and have had some content deleted on a previous account because of my love of Youtube. I tried to upload an animated movie by the great Ralph Bakshi that was banned from theaters thanks to Al Sharpton (BOO! Sit down old man). I saw the film, downloaded it from another source and provided it to the people. It took a few months but the original copyright holders (who aren't Ralph Bakshi and who have decided not to officially release this 1970's animated film on DVD) pulled rank and had my stuff deleted. Yes, a very sad day it was. But I have recovered and unleashed a little video of my own that I think you fans out there will love. For all those lovers of poetry, witness one of my own poems recited at the It's A Grind Cafe in Downtown Dallas. Look at this here:

No comments:

Post a Comment