Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 12

I enjoyed the experience of the "Two-Step" Program. Catchy name if I do say so myself. I felt relaxed and at ease about all this technological material. It didn't feel overwhelming with the fun presentation and enjoyable reading materials and especially those handmade videos from the "Made Easy" series. I LOL'd at a those. I really don't have too much advice to give to help improve the experience. I saw many more counterarguments that I thought I would actually see. You guys really give a 360 view of this thing. You believe in the Web 2.0 Experience enough to not just cram it down my throat and force me to swallow the pill. It felt more like a Matrix experience. You guys were Morpheus and I was Neo receiving the opportunity you were giving which was which pill did I want to swallow. I chose the pill that sent me down this rabbit hole and boy oh boy what a journey it was. Well, I've got meetings to attend and absolutely positively no time left. (LOL! Inside Joke 4 All U READERS of great fiction out there:))

No comments:

Post a Comment