Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 11

First thing's first: "OUTside radio hours on" podcastalley.com rocks!!!
Now on to business, podcasting is entirely unnecessary for the further survival of the venue we know as the public library. Could it be used creatively, yes. Creating an online radio station featuring local talent picked by the library staff as well as the staff hosting online radio dramas and old school fireside chats and debates with local politians like mayors and such, yup, I see potential. Is there potential, I say yes. Will it be lived up to, I say no. The human mind (excluding mine) is to feeble. I see most libraries just throwing on some good music while typing up something for work...(sounds like me). Anyway, I like it but don't find podcasting practial for productive purposes within a professional environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment