Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 5

Photo sharing is fun and a relatively easy process that doesn't include the gnashing of teeth and flailing of the backside. I enjoy sharing photos on my blogs and things on that nature. Flickr's alright. I figured I wouldn't like the service because it's another name in the endless cycle of social services, but it holds strongly against the competition including Picasa, which I also liked. It would be hard to choose which one I favor more. Out of the photos I have, I chose these because they are pretty recent and very interesting in contrast with each other. The first is of my t-shirt I designed and hope to profit from some day. The second is a misty beach on the coast of Port Aransas and the last is a grave site on a beach in Port Aransas.

No comments:

Post a Comment